Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Never seen the 'Garage of many bits' looking so empty - Must be Xmas??

Hi All,
in looking forward to a quiet Christmas I asked to be 'left alone' and the results are that I have NEVER seen the 'garage of many bits' so empty - just a few of my stable left.
IMAGE(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jammo/wshop_zpscbbe4287.jpg)
Usually this joint is to the rafters in road bikes, MTB's and hybrids all for repair, rebuild and servicing. I'm glad everyone accepts that we all need some time off, it's just so quiet in there now.

Look out boxing day - it will be full again and a hive of spannering activity.

On this note I would like to wish everyone here a peacefull Christmas and thanks for an entertaining year -Been really good fun.

Roll on tomorrow morning, we're all off for a good old blast,,,,,, whatever the weather.

Regards,

Trikeman.  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Bobbys boys | 11 years ago
0 likes

Look at all the dust on the weights!!

Same all round the country and world.

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bloody Hell, just looked at the Snap On website...

Do you have to get a contract with them or something?

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Oh yep, forgot the beers on the floor there (well noticed Gkam) - keeps um cool.
The Pitch is now up London way, the replacement Stumpy is alongside a recent Zesty buy, which is (right) alongside my Boardman Pro hybrid (you can just see the reflective bits, at the back, of the Boardman) by the benchpress, that's my get back and fore to work bike.

The garage disappears to the right just behind the gym, boxes and junk - that's where the rest live and one or two others behind the camera.

It's not the same though, all quiet an'all.

Just going to crack open a can or two shortly - the family will be round.... Wife's moaning at me now to get the black off my nails and 'have a bloody wash' before anyone arrives.
Regards,

Trikeman.  3

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

So when are we all round for a beer then? Lol

Mine is so bike full due to not just my bikes but wife's, daughter's and son's.
Although I have those Pro rear wheel stands which helps.

Where is the Pitch btw?

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Take it easy Kev and have a great festive period, no drinking and riding  1

PS, Loving the snap-on set up, past life as a mechanic?

My dad's garage has about 9 tool boxes like that, seems he can't bear to part with any of them  20

Latest Comments