Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

stevens Bikes

I was wondering if they are a good bike or not? Any reviews from fellow forum members. It's a cyclocross one I was looking at, so if anyone has one that'd be even better but if the road bikes are decent then I'm hopeful the quality will be shared across the range.
Thanks in advance.
Mike

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

focus | 11 years ago
0 likes

If its any help I'm 173cm tall and ride a 54 frame with a 110 stem the stand over height is a bit snug but its not that important ( nobody rides sitting on the top tube) I found the size guide on the stevens site to be pretty good! I went with the same size top tube as I use for the road and its perfect!

Well good luck and enjoy!

focus | 11 years ago
0 likes

I own a stevens team carbon cross bike and I can honestly say it is the best bike I've owned and i have had cross bikes form cannondale,specialized,focus and kona the geometry is fairly close to "normal road geometry" and it feels just as good with a set of slicks on the road as it does racing cross!!! Its stiff light and comfy what more do you need! And I think there great value when you consider my frameset cost me £1200 and its the same as Niels albert rode to many victory's as well as many other pros.

So I would defo get over to hargroves and try one out! ( I think that's the only place you can get them in the uk!)

mikecassie replied to focus | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the info Focus. There isn't a Hargroves anywhere near me so I've been doing my homework on the frame sizes and will try and get one ordered up in the next few days. That way when I get home I'll hopefully have a bike on it's way to me.
Cheers.
Mike.

Latest Comments