Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dura Ace C24 on Boardman Team Carbon ?

Hello,

A really good opportunity came up from a friend's friend to sell me a 4 months Dura Ace c24 7900 Tubeless pair of wheels in 50% of their value, since he bought some Easton 50 deep Wheels.

Atm I ride a Boardman Team Carbon and i use it for training and brevets. A couple of months ago I discovered the joy of climbs ... I really love reaching the top and the patience u need to show ascending the mountain slowly with ur bike.

Well now that u know the use I am doing on my bike is it too much to have that set of wheels on my bike for the usage i am doing?

I am currently using the standard Mavic Aksiums that came with the bike.

Thanx in advance

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

veseunr | 11 years ago
0 likes

I ride C24s after upgrading Ksyriums. You'll love them!

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

I ride for fitness, club runs and sportives, and I'd take them in your position. Besides, I seem to recall you live in Greece don't you? So with Greek weather, nice summer wheels will see a lot of use!

Sadly Biggins | 11 years ago
0 likes

In my view, the answer depends on (a) whether you can afford them; and (b) whether you'll use them. If the answer to both is yes, I'd say buy them. It sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Latest Comments