Amstrong stripped of BBC Sports Personality

by _SiD_   December 17, 2012  

One cyclist get top prize and another gets booby prize.

That might explain why he was 'featured' briefly in last night's show and caused a bit of an uproar on Twiter.

Can't think he'll be losing much more sleep over this but I suppose it's significant in some small way.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/cycling/2012/1217/359264-armstrong-stripped-of-b...

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

He must be GUTTED! ha ha ha....

posted by londonplayer [671 posts]
17th December 2012 - 14:47

1 Like

good ... cheating $%^&* Big Grin

still on the 3rd switch-back of Bwlch !

posted by therevokid [716 posts]
17th December 2012 - 22:06

1 Like

Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

cidermart's picture

posted by cidermart [464 posts]
20th December 2012 - 14:40

0 Likes

cidermart wrote:
Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

Totally crazy. I though this forum was clear of flippant extreme comment. The Saville scandal at the BBC is a sad but historic one that they have not handled well. It has nothing to do with BBC sport or their reaction to Lance Armstrong. The BBC is a massive organisation and your suggestion that there is a whiff of conspiracy would be better suited to the comments pages of the Daily Mail.

Suffering from Low Cadence.

bikeboy76's picture

posted by bikeboy76 [1297 posts]
20th December 2012 - 17:56

0 Likes

Don’t blame the forum for my comments as they are mine and no one held a gun to my head to make me say them, which is the beauty of free speech. If I offend you then ignore me, which is the beauty of free choice. Daily Mail comment did make me chuckle though Big Grin

cidermart's picture

posted by cidermart [464 posts]
21st December 2012 - 13:44

0 Likes