Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Amstrong stripped of BBC Sports Personality

One cyclist get top prize and another gets booby prize.

That might explain why he was 'featured' briefly in last night's show and caused a bit of an uproar on Twiter.

Can't think he'll be losing much more sleep over this but I suppose it's significant in some small way.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/cycling/2012/1217/359264-armstrong-stripped-of-b...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

cidermart | 11 years ago
0 likes

Don’t blame the forum for my comments as they are mine and no one held a gun to my head to make me say them, which is the beauty of free speech. If I offend you then ignore me, which is the beauty of free choice. Daily Mail comment did make me chuckle though  4

cidermart | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

Leviathan replied to cidermart | 11 years ago
0 likes
cidermart wrote:

Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

Totally crazy. I though this forum was clear of flippant extreme comment. The Saville scandal at the BBC is a sad but historic one that they have not handled well. It has nothing to do with BBC sport or their reaction to Lance Armstrong. The BBC is a massive organisation and your suggestion that there is a whiff of conspiracy would be better suited to the comments pages of the Daily Mail.

therevokid | 11 years ago
0 likes

good ... cheating $%^&*  4

londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

He must be GUTTED! ha ha ha....

Latest Comments