Amstrong stripped of BBC Sports Personality

by _SiD_   December 17, 2012  

One cyclist get top prize and another gets booby prize.

That might explain why he was 'featured' briefly in last night's show and caused a bit of an uproar on Twiter.

Can't think he'll be losing much more sleep over this but I suppose it's significant in some small way.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/cycling/2012/1217/359264-armstrong-stripped-of-b...

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

He must be GUTTED! ha ha ha....

posted by londonplayer [671 posts]
17th December 2012 - 14:47

like this
Like (0)

good ... cheating $%^&* Big Grin

still on the 3rd switch-back of Bwlch !

posted by therevokid [663 posts]
17th December 2012 - 22:06

like this
Like (1)

Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

cidermart's picture

posted by cidermart [454 posts]
20th December 2012 - 14:40

like this
Like (0)

cidermart wrote:
Just smacks of the BBC jumping on the bandwagon to deflect some of the heat they are getting about their overly child friendly staff.

Totally crazy. I though this forum was clear of flippant extreme comment. The Saville scandal at the BBC is a sad but historic one that they have not handled well. It has nothing to do with BBC sport or their reaction to Lance Armstrong. The BBC is a massive organisation and your suggestion that there is a whiff of conspiracy would be better suited to the comments pages of the Daily Mail.

Between the S and the LOW

bikeboy76's picture

posted by bikeboy76 [1161 posts]
20th December 2012 - 17:56

like this
Like (0)

Don’t blame the forum for my comments as they are mine and no one held a gun to my head to make me say them, which is the beauty of free speech. If I offend you then ignore me, which is the beauty of free choice. Daily Mail comment did make me chuckle though Big Grin

cidermart's picture

posted by cidermart [454 posts]
21st December 2012 - 13:44

like this
Like (0)