Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Forum Users Mini league

INDIVIDUAL COMPETITION WINNERS

Tour Down Under: Alan Tullett(Pure Fantasy)
TDU Purist: Gkam84(Up and Doon Hills)
Tour of Qatar: enrique(Team Don Q)
TOQ Purist: Wig_Billy(Veelers Wheel)
Tour of Mediterranean: Wig_Billy(Veelers Wheel)
TOM Purist: TERatcliffe26(Ratcliffe26)
Tour of Oman: Wig_Billy(Veelers Wheel)
TOO Purist: Teratcliffe26(Ratcliffe26)
Volta Ao Algarve: TERatcliffe(Ratcliffe26)
VAA Purist: Wig_Billy(Veelers Wheel)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

128 comments

livestrongnick replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

A Quick recap of the Forum' Scorum's Overall Top 10

1 Veelers Wheel Wig_Billy 3283
2 purefantasy Alan Tullett 2875
3 Queens Park Riders ray silvester 2873
4 Team Sky Blue NeilG83 2848
5 Rule #5 livestrongnick 2734
6 skidders skeletons stevemarks 2709
7 OJB Racing obutterwick 2687
8 Les Miserables 2013 JAndrewHill 2650
8= Ratcliffe26 TERatcliffe26 2650
10 The Pigeons chrisdstripes 2638

Considering i've not had a score over 180, no top 10's in any races i'm pretty chuffed to be 5th overall in this league  36

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Alan Tullett got the best start in the Forum Scorums Early Classics with a new face in the form of crazy cats leading the purists.

In the Forum's Scorum's Overall the top 6 remain the same with TERatcliffe26 gaining most ground in the top 10 by climbing to 7th.Wig Billy still holds his commanding purist lead.

I think a 4 transfer transition into a predominately sprint friendly stage may see a few moves tomorrow.....All in on Cav+Greipel or spread the load amongst the likes of Hutarovich,Van Hummel,Blythe,DeMare and dare I say Farrar?

Leigh Howard and Chris Sutton would be my bargain picks.

livestrongnick replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

I think a 4 transfer transition into a predominately sprint friendly stage may see a few moves tomorrow.....All in on Cav+Greipel or spread the load amongst the likes of Hutarovich,Van Hummel,Blythe,DeMare and dare I say Farrar?

Leigh Howard and Chris Sutton would be my bargain picks.

Damn shame it was cancelled as i had Cav, Blythe and Howard in my standard and Cav,Greipel, Howard purist:''(

0 likes

Quite a few people on the forum said they were stacking their teams for Omloop with a chance of KBK being cancelled so if anyone got an advantage from that then Chapeau!!

TERatcliffe26 replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Quite a few people on the forum said they were stacking their teams for Omloop with a chance of KBK being cancelled so if anyone got an advantage from that then Chapeau!!

I did fine for my normal team, but my purist was aimed as much at KBK as Omloop, so lost out there, as it would have been the same as my Omloop team, so lost on Paolini's points from that point of view

Not sure how to play the next too, im thinking Demare plus 2/3 cheap guys and 5 for Bianche in my purist team.
For standard look if any are riding both which i doubt, maybe Geraint. But only have six riding just Saymn for my 6 transfers

chrisdstripes replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

I stacked my team for Omloop but still picked all the wrong guys anyway!

0 likes

Is that you TER on twitter @tommytwodarts?

TERatcliffe26 replied to ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Is that you TER on twitter @tommytwodarts?

Yes that is me

Pages

Latest Comments