FS: Kinesis Racelight T2 54cm Frame + Deda carbon forks, headset & brakes

by joemmo   December 2, 2012  

For Sale: Kinesis Racelight T2 frame in black and white with Deda BlackRain carbon blade forks, Cane Creek IS3 Headset, Shimano BR-450 brakes front and rear, seatclamp, bottle cage and chain catcher.

small_side

54cm frame - centre to top with 55cm effective top tube. I'm 5'10" and found this a good fit. It's quite a sporty geometry, more racy than upright but there's enough steerer to fit 30cm of spacers.

Excellent condition with only a few small marks, chainstay and cable rub spots have had protection on from day one so the finish is in great nick. Front and rear Shimano deep drop brakes allow the fitting of 28c tyres and full guards, both brakes in great condition with unused pads fitted. Bottom bracket has been chased and faced and a dog fang chain catcher is fitted. Will also throw in a Tiagra triple front mech if it's any use to you.

Great for your winter build or as a year round all purpose bike. Selling as I'm 'restucturing' my bikes and moving parts onto a different frame.

Looking for £250 + P&P depending on what service you'd prefer - or collection / local delivery in North Tyneside / Newcastle.

Loads of hi-res pics here, please PM me for questions / offers

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m565/joemmo/Ebay/

cheers

Joe

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

-

joemmo's picture

posted by joemmo [551 posts]
5th December 2012 - 13:26

like this
Like (0)