Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Premium money due

Chaps, was just wondering when we have to pay our dues for next years premium races ?

Anyone got any ideas.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Im gonna guess TDU will be the first race and be non premium but then qatar/oman will be the first premium races and so membership will be due for end of jan?

It depends what races are put in

drheaton replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Im gonna guess TDU will be the first race and be non premium but then qatar/oman will be the first premium races and so membership will be due for end of jan?

It depends what races are put in

Agreed, I assume Oman and Qatar will be premium. I also assume that it'll work as this year with you being able to join at any time (in order to maximise revenue road.cc will want mid-year joiners and even mid-race joiners).

If you want a full year then join early but if you're not bothered about the minor races like the ToO and ToQ I don't see the point. I might pay up ahead of the Giro.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah for the premium part? I don't know what might change, but if there is going to be premium, I think it should began before the first race and only open again for the TdF, Giro and Vuelta.

So you have to be in from the start.....

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Tour of California was the first one this year but Dave and Co might change it around a bit so was just wondering if anyone had heard.

charliemac74 | 11 years ago
0 likes

MORE SOCKS PLEASE DAVE  1

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Most likely sometime between Xmas and Tour down under is my guess, but it depends on how things are working this season

Latest Comments