Home

Chaps, was just wondering when we have to pay our dues for next years premium races ?

Anyone got any ideas.

6 comments

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Most likely sometime between Xmas and Tour down under is my guess, but it depends on how things are working this season

charliemac74 [187 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

MORE SOCKS PLEASE DAVE  1

AWPeleton [3319 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Tour of California was the first one this year but Dave and Co might change it around a bit so was just wondering if anyone had heard.

Gkam84 [9086 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Yeah for the premium part? I don't know what might change, but if there is going to be premium, I think it should began before the first race and only open again for the TdF, Giro and Vuelta.

So you have to be in from the start.....

TERatcliffe26 [4621 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes

Im gonna guess TDU will be the first race and be non premium but then qatar/oman will be the first premium races and so membership will be due for end of jan?

It depends what races are put in

drheaton [3318 posts] 3 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Im gonna guess TDU will be the first race and be non premium but then qatar/oman will be the first premium races and so membership will be due for end of jan?

It depends what races are put in

Agreed, I assume Oman and Qatar will be premium. I also assume that it'll work as this year with you being able to join at any time (in order to maximise revenue road.cc will want mid-year joiners and even mid-race joiners).

If you want a full year then join early but if you're not bothered about the minor races like the ToO and ToQ I don't see the point. I might pay up ahead of the Giro.