Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kask Replacement Parts

Can anyone tell me where to get some replacement gel pads from for a Vertigo ? Found many places doing the foam pads but not the 3 gel ones. Lost the circular one today  2 and the teardrop ones are looking a bit worse for wear

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Phil A | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hi
Velobrand are the british distributers for Kask as i emailed Kask in America and they are who they put me onto

Swami Dave | 10 years ago
0 likes

Update: Contacted Wiggle and they had spare gel kits available (as a free replacement for an 18 month old purchase, I might add...) and have posted one out. So +1 to the big orange W.

They said the shape of the gel pads has changed slightly but should still fit. I shall update once I receive them.

tom_w | 10 years ago
0 likes

This is a known fault on Vertigos I believe. I took mine back to the store where I got mine and they have contacted the UK distributor to get some replacements in.

Edit: bike shop still haven't got them, but they did say they don't even have to order them, the distributor just sends them out every so often - which probably says a lot.

therevokid | 10 years ago
0 likes

when mine started to come away I just super glued them back down .... been fine since. I noticed that when mine started they left the stick base on the helmet so adding some more might prove problematic ??

goquro | 10 years ago
0 likes

I have this problem too...anyone had any success finding them?

Swami Dave | 10 years ago
0 likes

Did you have any joy with finding the replacement gel pads? Finally lost the circular one this morning...

MickeyBlueEyes | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have mailed the guys at Velobrands to see what they think. Can't find them on the Kask site but thanks Gkam.
If I have any joy I'll post back.

Swami Dave | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi,

Can you please let me know how you get on with your search? Also got a Vertigo whose gel pads are starting to drift slightly.

Cheers,

Dave

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Do Kask have them listed anywhere here??

http://www.kaskhelmets.com/Products/Accessories

I don't know what you mean by the gel one's though, So I don't know, but if Kask don't have them there, they might not do that at all

Latest Comments