Kask Replacement Parts

by MickeyBlueEyes   December 2, 2012  

Can anyone tell me where to get some replacement gel pads from for a Vertigo ? Found many places doing the foam pads but not the 3 gel ones. Lost the circular one today Sad and the teardrop ones are looking a bit worse for wear

9 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Do Kask have them listed anywhere here??

http://www.kaskhelmets.com/Products/Accessories

I don't know what you mean by the gel one's though, So I don't know, but if Kask don't have them there, they might not do that at all

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8134 posts]
2nd December 2012 - 19:52

like this
Like (5)

Hi,

Can you please let me know how you get on with your search? Also got a Vertigo whose gel pads are starting to drift slightly.

Cheers,

Dave

Swami Dave's picture

posted by Swami Dave [41 posts]
4th December 2012 - 9:10

like this
Like (8)

I have mailed the guys at Velobrands to see what they think. Can't find them on the Kask site but thanks Gkam.
If I have any joy I'll post back.

posted by MickeyBlueEyes [19 posts]
4th December 2012 - 22:43

like this
Like (4)

Did you have any joy with finding the replacement gel pads? Finally lost the circular one this morning...

Swami Dave's picture

23rd September 2013 - 13:22

like this
Like (4)

I have this problem too...anyone had any success finding them?

posted by goquro [3 posts]
26th September 2013 - 9:11

like this
Like (4)

when mine started to come away I just super glued them back down .... been fine since. I noticed that when mine started they left the stick base on the helmet so adding some more might prove problematic ??

still on the 3rd switch-back of Bwlch !

posted by therevokid [582 posts]
26th September 2013 - 12:59

like this
Like (4)

This is a known fault on Vertigos I believe. I took mine back to the store where I got mine and they have contacted the UK distributor to get some replacements in.

Edit: bike shop still haven't got them, but they did say they don't even have to order them, the distributor just sends them out every so often - which probably says a lot.

tom_w's picture

posted by tom_w [46 posts]
7th October 2013 - 9:47

like this
Like (7)

Update: Contacted Wiggle and they had spare gel kits available (as a free replacement for an 18 month old purchase, I might add...) and have posted one out. So +1 to the big orange W.

They said the shape of the gel pads has changed slightly but should still fit. I shall update once I receive them.

Swami Dave's picture

8th October 2013 - 20:14

like this
Like (3)

Hi
Velobrand are the british distributers for Kask as i emailed Kask in America and they are who they put me onto

Phil

posted by Phil A [23 posts]
8th October 2013 - 21:17

like this
Like (3)