Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

My Appeal/Auction

That other thread is now over 100 comments long and its taking ages to scroll down them all. So I thought I'd start a simple one here, listing auction items promised/in the post to me so far and asking if anyone else has contacts they can use to get more.

http://www.gofundme.com/Gkam84

It doesn't have to be cycling related. Just anything that might raise some money for my appeal? Get in touch.

Guitaristkam [at] gmail.com

So far conformation's are these

3 commissioned pictures (On route, Pictures will follow)
1 signed print from Richard Mitchelson (GOT)
Autographed (not printed) Philippe Gilbert world champion picture from BMC (GOT)
Item from James Nash (BTCC) (On route, Pictures will follow)
Jersey from James McCallum (Rapha Condor Sharp) (On route, Pictures will follow)
Limited edition First Day Cover signed by Dani King (GOT)
Some Items from Katusha (On route, Pictures will follow)
About 10 Relief Prints from Raleigh (member here)(Some time in January)
Team Colombia Coldeportes 2012 Kit Michael Rodriguez Team Issue http://www.colombiacoldeportes.com/rider/rodriguez-galindo-michael/(GOT)
Pair of VIP tickets to Brands Hatch from Team ES Racing.com (BTCC)
Some items Yanto Barker (UK Youth) (On route, Pictures will follow)
A copy of ProCycling Manager 2012 (GOT)
Pair of signed Freddie Rodriguez signature arm-warmers (January
Signed print from Garmin (GOT)
A sample Castelli Contatto Jersey from Ciao Scorpione (GOT)
A pair of Trigger glasses and a multi tube from Endura (GOT)

Then I have a massive list of those looking into things or who have not replied yet.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

33 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I will keep that noted and keep it for a Q&A, I want to speak to some of you via a video, just because I'm trying to build up some confidence.....

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

Christ, that's a biggie. No idea.

This sounds really trivial, but do you think that going recumbent might cause you to lose interest in two-wheeled cycling and, by extension, pro cycling?

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Right, going to try and do my "success story" video tonight.

Thought about doing a short Q&A for here aswell. Do you have anything you want to ask me? You have about two hours to post, else I'll do it another night.....

Pages

Latest Comments