SPECIALIZED S-WORKS TARMAC SL4 56cm – SAVE £1,700!!!

by mec287   November 30, 2012  

I’m looking to sell my brand new Tarmac S-Works SL4 (56cm 2012 model)in fantastic bright red with white detailing. It's never been ridden outdoors and is as new in every detail. I have literally only taken it out of the box and fitted my pedals (which aren't included) so you're getting a brand new bike here. New list price is £6,200 and I’m looking for offers around £4,500 so that’s a massive £1,700 saving on new. Please e-mail mec287 AT btinternet DOT com for more info or add to the post. I'm based in the Worcestershire / South Birmingham area.

This is a genuine sale - it was an insurance settlement following an accident which wrote my old bike off.

Features:
Brand new S-Works SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame - highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing
Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer offers the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
Roval Fusee SLX superlight wheelset, with DT-Swiss internals, carbon front hub and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus legendary Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters ultralight, smooth performance
Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm oversized full carbon handlebar
Body Geometry Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails - built for racing fast with a contoured profile
S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle - super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails

Specification:
Frame: S-Works SL4 FACT 11r, FACT IS construction, compact race design, 1-3/8 inch lower bearing, carbon OSBB
Forks: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8 inch bearing
Headset: 1-1/8 inch upper and 1-3/8 inch lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, w/ 8mm carbon cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers
Bars: S-Works Tarmac carbon, short drop
Stem: S-Works ProSet, 7050 3D forged with carbon-clip front cap/cone, 4-degree shim
Shifters: 20 Speed Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 STI
F Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900
R Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900
Chainset: S-Works FACT carbon 53/39
BB: OS integrated, ceramic bearings
Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900
Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900, 10-speed, 11-25t
Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 7900
Wheels: Roval Fusee SLX
Tyres: S-Works Turbo w/ BlackBelt protection, 220 TPI, aramid bead, 700x23c
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 27.2mm
Saddle: Body Geometry Romin Pro with carbon rails