Sold: Cervelo S1 / Soloist (54cm)

by sir_velo   November 7, 2012  

For sale is my Cervelo S1 / Soloist 54cm, in classic red and black colour scheme. Currently on ebay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230878671395)

This was bought from new by Sigma Sport in Kingston. I still have all the receipts and specs from the original build.

Sadly selling due to a long running back issue which means that I need a frame which is less 'racey' and would like to see this go to a good home where it can be put to its full potential.

The spec is:

- Cervelo Soloist frame (54cm)
- Easton Carbon forks
- Shimano 105 Shifters
- Shimano 105 Compact Chainset
- Shimano 105 Brakes
- Specialized toupe saddle
- Bontrager racelight wheelset
- ITM bars & stem
- Continental GP tyres

There are a few signs of use, as you would expect of a bike which has been outside and used. I have put photos of the following small blemishes so that you get the full picture. These are only 'skin deep' and very small, but thought I would mention them for clarity. They are:

- A small chip on the chainstay from where i dropped my pump (doh!)
- Some small cable rub
- A small scratch on the seatpost

As I say, all of these are only on the surface and will have no effect or cause any issues. Please don't get the wrong impression though. This bike is in fine condition except for these small marks.

The bike was recently serviced and has nice new bar tape added.

Collection / delivery only either near home in north Hampshire, or work in Twickenham and surrounding areas in the south east.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

This is overpriced by at least 10%

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1724 posts]
7th November 2012 - 22:55

like this
Like (2)

Thanks for your kind and constructive comments. At what price are you basing this on, the current £600?

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it, which we will find out in due course.

posted by sir_velo [16 posts]
7th November 2012 - 23:34

like this
Like (1)

Well, what I'm really saying is that you're overcharging, but someone will probably buy it all the same.

Nothing wrong with that, I'd do the exact same.

Good luck!

What are you going to buy with the profits?

A New S1?

Devil

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1724 posts]
8th November 2012 - 13:22

like this
Like (1)

Fair enough. The 'Buy it now' price is if someone can't wait to have it, so naturally a bit higher.

Not sure where to go next...

8th November 2012 - 14:18

like this
Like (1)

This has now been sold. Thanks

10th November 2012 - 13:37

like this
Like (1)