FS/Trade : Look CX7 Carbon Pedals

by Gkam84   November 7, 2012  

Having a bit of a clear out, I came upon a box that i'd totally forgot I owned, amazing how many parts build up over time that just get forgotten.

Anyway, opened it up, A set of Look CX7 Carbon's

I barely used them as I could not get on with them at all, I paid around £200 at the time, back when I was TT'ing alot as they were the most adjustable pedal's around (still are)

They come with all the adjusters, from 0 degrees to - or + 3, with 1.5 - and + aswell.

Open to offers of trade for something else, I don't know what though, let me know what you have Big Grin

Looking for £55 first class posted to your door, you are quite welcome to come pick them up for £50, but I'm in Aberdeenshire, Scotland Wink

Photo's to follow

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Not the greatest picture, but here you go. Give me a shout if you want to know anything Wink

FILE1409.JPG
Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8639 posts]
7th November 2012 - 21:17

like this
Like (2)

I'm open to sensible offers on these, just want someone else to have the use of them as they are great pedals that I just don't have a use for.

Gkam84's picture

8th November 2012 - 23:00

like this
Like (3)

I will have these bad boys fella.

read loads of reviews and at this price what harm can it do to give the feckers a go, they also look very smart

Im offshore at the moment but can bank transfer or paypal next friday (just spunked a grand on new bike so no dough till payday) Big Grin

posted by stepho [96 posts]
22nd November 2012 - 15:34

like this
Like (3)

Get in! Bit more in the trike kitty!

If I could have, say, 6 bikes, would it stop me drooling over others that I don't have?

posted by notfastenough [2879 posts]
22nd November 2012 - 16:03

like this
Like (2)

Reserved for the man at sea. Just give me a shout when you get your shore legs again and we'll sort out a transfer Wink

Gkam84's picture

22nd November 2012 - 16:59

like this
Like (2)

Nice one mate, i appreciate you waiting.
This will look magic on the new steed.

Email me your paypal details or your bank details and i will transfer possibly thursday, friday at the latest.

Cool

posted by stepho [96 posts]
22nd November 2012 - 17:08

like this
Like (1)