Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

wilier la triestina

hi guys looking at buying a new bike and have seen the wilier la triestina in a local lbs, looks a nice bike but cant seem to find any reviews on the bike, just wondering if anyone has one or any links to any reviews? went in to look at the new cannondale 8 105 but this just looks a nice bike imo but unsure how it compares to the cannondale!! or should i not be bothered about reviews and go with the better looking bike???

thanks in advance

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Simon E | 11 years ago
0 likes

As long as it fits you then buy the bike that makes you happy.

dickydrink72 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bought one last year with campag groupset and miche wheels, slightly different spec to current spec (I think)... However cannot fault it, good ride, money well spent and a Wilier seems to turn heads!

okeydokey79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

also yeah i had seen the cannondlae for sale but to big for me  20

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
okeydokey79 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

yeah thats the one  4

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

which wilier is it?

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

A better looking bike? So not about fit and feel, just looks??

If you looking at the Cannondale 8 with 105, you might want to check out this bargin

http://road.cc/content/forum/69874-fs-cannondale-caad10-2013

okeydokey79 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

yeah fit n feel 1st saw the bike and liked the look of it and got home and cudnt find many reviews, will try 1st but geometry is similar to the one 1 ride now. so cant be to far off!

Latest Comments