FS: Bont A-two road shoes in white, size 44

by ade   October 24, 2012  

Bont A-two carbon soled road shoes in size 44 (9.5 UK-ish)
Mostly white with bits of black. Absolutely mint condition and in the original box.

I'm selling this great pair of shoes, as annoyingly my feet just don't get on with them. I've tried them on three rides but I think my feet are just too wide, despite the heat moulding process. They can be moulded as many times as you like to get the fit perfect.

They're fantastic shoes - very light and super-stiff.

£110

(Godalming, Guildford or Central London - can post if necessary)

AttachmentSize
bont-a2-shoes-10-white.jpg16.15 KB

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Price drop! Any takers for £100?

posted by ade [72 posts]
8th November 2012 - 23:09

like this
Like (5)

You might want to try again before selling - I had exactly the same problem and was convinced my feet were too wide, so I gave it one more go in with the heat moulding, and wore two pairs of socks with bubble wrap in between and cardboard strips down the sides of the widest part of my feet where they were still pressing on the sole. This did the trick and now they're great, amazingly stiff and super comfy at the same time.

posted by benezeir [50 posts]
9th November 2012 - 10:37

like this
Like (3)

Do you still have these for sale?

posted by theCiSCOkid [3 posts]
12th April 2013 - 14:57

like this
Like (5)

You should totally buy my Giro Factors.... http://road.cc/content/forum/80730-giro-factor-shoes-size-44-black

posted by bashthebox [528 posts]
12th April 2013 - 15:13

like this
Like (4)

Sorry no, they went ages ago. I ended up with a pair of Giro Factors though, so you should look at those! Worth mentioning that I ended up in size 45 Giros though.

posted by ade [72 posts]
13th April 2013 - 6:37

like this
Like (4)