Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Useful head light

I have nothing to do with Poundland apart from shopping there, however I purchased one of their head lights with straps for the head just a pound. I used it recently on an unlit lane and was amazed how good it was, certainly better than the Oxford Bar mounted light that is admittedly about 3 years old. Has anyone tried their bar mounted light?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

adriank999 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks, I bought one yesterday and certainly as a flashing light it is certainly very bright, I've yet to try it out where it is really dark.

Bob's Bikes | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have their bar mounted front light for my flat bar because it's a lot easier to slip on and off when I go into shops than my super bright unit And as I pointed out on the light test the poundland unit is similar to the electron micro 5 £17.99 (in Evans) but since I only use it for going up the town and back I'm under streetlamps the whole time.

guidob | 11 years ago
0 likes

Almost the same topic - at least cheap lights, Tesco value are selling silicone type knog-ish lights for £5.97 for a pair - and they are v.bright! I now keep a pair in my pocket for emergence situations

Latest Comments