Useful head light

by adriank999   October 22, 2012  

I have nothing to do with Poundland apart from shopping there, however I purchased one of their head lights with straps for the head just a pound. I used it recently on an unlit lane and was amazed how good it was, certainly better than the Oxford Bar mounted light that is admittedly about 3 years old. Has anyone tried their bar mounted light?

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Almost the same topic - at least cheap lights, Tesco value are selling silicone type knog-ish lights for £5.97 for a pair - and they are v.bright! I now keep a pair in my pocket for emergence situations

posted by guidob [54 posts]
22nd October 2012 - 11:09

like this
Like (2)

I have their bar mounted front light for my flat bar because it's a lot easier to slip on and off when I go into shops than my super bright unit And as I pointed out on the light test the poundland unit is similar to the electron micro 5 £17.99 (in Evans) but since I only use it for going up the town and back I'm under streetlamps the whole time.

FATBEGGARONABIKE's picture

posted by FATBEGGARONABIKE [578 posts]
23rd October 2012 - 15:10

like this
Like (1)

Thanks, I bought one yesterday and certainly as a flashing light it is certainly very bright, I've yet to try it out where it is really dark.

Mixte Rider

posted by adriank999 [64 posts]
24th October 2012 - 12:24

like this
Like (2)