Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

i will soon be getting a road bike (finally) :-)

and i cannot wait  4
it will be a 2013 specialized tarmac (the cheapest one).

have wanted a road bike since the mid 80's (i blame greg lemond/those freewheel catalogues with lovely rossin/peugeot bikes in them).

i did have a raleigh elan in the early 90's that i liked a lot,but the front end got bent,when a van pulled out of a roundabout as i had right of way  14

anyways,am really looking forward to finally getting a road bike (will be upgrading stuff on it as funds allow).
there's loads of country lanes e.t.c that i have never ridden (as i ride mountain bikes usually).
will post some videos when i pick up the bike (i have a route planned to break it in/including some hills to test my lack of fitness (the ones at lacock/pewsey vale)live in devizes wilts.
am not shaving my legs though  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Welcome.

The only rule is; if in doubt, #5.

Bob's Bikes | 11 years ago
0 likes

When you say you won't be shaving your legs I assume that is because you've only just started puberty (you did say you were a mtb'er) and don't have many to lose!  24

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nice one. I hope you enjoy it more than the bmx lol.

Seriously, I think you will enjoy it. The Tarmac is a fast bike. I have the Expert version. I started with the basic Allez though so you are coming in way up the ladder. Good for you mate.

andybnk | 11 years ago
0 likes

Sweet, nice one bud have just moved down to Shrewton from Scotland, a few nice rides around here!

Latest Comments