Need some help road.cc guys I have managed to completely destroy the rear wheel on my fulcrum 7's, I've had it fixed previously but it is now a lost cause so am in the market for a new wheel set, any ideas?
A few things to inform:
- I am about 14st
- I live in Bristol which has some horrifically pot-holed strewn roads
- I need a do-it-all wheel for commuting/training/summer sportive
- I commute around 20 miles daily, day in day out whatever the weather.
- I ride 2x 60+ mile rides on the weekend
- I am looking to do a lot more / longer rides next summer
- My wife would like me to spend less than £200
I'm currently considering some "Fulcrum Racing 7's" or potentially "5's" or the "Reynolds Shadows" which have an unconditional 2 year guarantee?
I realise this is quite an expansive question, there is just so much choice, and would appreciate any help/experience/expertise.