Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Gran Piemonte, anyone?

....just as a friendly/unofficial warm-up to Il Lombardia.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I make it Obutterwick won with 76 points followed by enrique with 68 then me with 66

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

A very quick calculation tells me I got 20, 14, 12 and 1 for Betancur, GVA, Visconti and Failli, total 47. Could've sworn I picked Henao too, but in a mildly drunken haze I must've gone for Sammy instead at the last minute. Oops...

obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Apologies, I've not got round to any calculating. Assume it's an unwritten rule that if you start an unofficial comp thread, you do the maths. Teams all picked for tomorrow. Mine's done, as at the Cycle Show all day.

TERatcliffe26 replied to obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes
obutterwick wrote:

Apologies, I've not got round to any calculating. Assume it's an unwritten rule that if you start an unofficial comp thread, you do the maths. Teams all picked for tomorrow. Mine's done, as at the Cycle Show all day.

I normally do the maths, i just haven't had time this week. I wrote above who id worked out to be the top 3 (although i could have been incorrect)

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ah guys this was a one day race, scores would be higher i do believe  39

Pages

Latest Comments