FS Ridley Pegasus Ultegra 60cm

by pillatschpit   September 16, 2012  

Hi all,

since I treated myself to a new bike, I am looking to sell my current road bike.

It is a Ridley Pegasus aluminium bike in 60cm frame size, which is perfect for my 190cm (6ft2). The fork is carbon fibre. The frame is from 2004 and I built the bike up from scratch myself.
The groupset is Shimano Ultegra throughout. The wheels are hand built Mavic Open Pro Ceramic rims on Shimano Dura Ace hubs. They may not be the lightest but are very good training wheels with good brake performance in the wet!

I am the first owner of the bike and as of today have done 13000km on it. As you can probably see from the pictures it is very well kept, the only scratch the frame has is a tiny one on the top tube and except from a few scratches on the brake levers the components are still in good shape. You can see in the pictures that chainstays and the spots where cables can rub are covered in protective film, so no scratches here either. I changed the chain last year and it still got quite a bit of life in it, as do the cassette and chainset. Brake pads have been renewed earlier this year and the bike comes with Shimano integrated Flight Deck cycle computer, aerobars and the bottle cages.

I swapped the tyres and saddle from the new bike. So this bike comes with a brand new set of Continental Radsport and a Prologo Nago Evo saddle. The Shimano SPD pedals from the pictures are included as well.

Of course you are more than welcome to come have a look and try the bike out in Barons Court, London. Please let me know if I forgot anything you would like to know.
I've had an estimate on price done by goinggoingbike.com and was told a value of around £800.

Have a nice weekend
Pit

AttachmentSize
ridley_2__001.jpg33.36 KB
ridley_2__002.jpg23.51 KB
ridley_003.jpg22.12 KB
ridley_005.jpg26.1 KB
ridley_006.jpg30.12 KB
ridley_007.jpg30.53 KB
ridley_010.jpg28.23 KB
ridley_011.jpg28.52 KB
ridley_012.jpg23 KB