Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ToB Stage 8

Well took a slight risk

ive gone for this

House
JTL
Caruso
Hass
Huzarski
Howard
Van Poppel
Cavendish (in for Coppel) fancy him for the win today)
Williams (in for Rowe) Two sprint points close to the start and will need them to make sure of the jersey over Bilablocki

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hoping to stay top 20 for ToB, would be happy with that given I that I forgot to enter a team for stage 1

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I apologise for messy results!

Mine is 135 then how every many from todays points  39

18 for the sprints I think then 41 from the mountains maybe

that would give me 194

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

175 for me

20th on the stage, Ter you got 2nd with 195, Biggest score today 199

Hopefully I can jump to the top 20, Where I finish will be level with Drheaton  14

EDIT: Equal 10th with Dr

Ter you finished 95th overall  3

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Cheers Gkam,

My second 2nd place on a stage in that last couple of weeks

I couldnt have possibly scored a higher score today because of how my team was befoer today.

I took out two riders that scored 6 points between them and put in the two highest scorers on the stage

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just did a comparison between my starting team, which I was going to leave as a purist until Jimmy Engoulvent didn't stage the race.

I ended up in joint 10th with 1254.

If I had left my team as was, I would have been 8th in purist with 830. So 424 more points made by transfers.

Twice I could have had the stage win if I hadn't made the wrong transfers.  20

I did the comparison because I could score everyone in my team on one page, would be nice to be able to do that with the big tours, but when a riders removed. His score and name go from the riders page

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, I'm pretty chuffed with 10th overall given I forgot to submit a team for stage 1. If I'd got the average of 80ish for stage 1 I'd be around 3rd and if I hadn't dropped Urtasun yesterday I might have won  14

Oh well, fairly happy given this was a fairly minor fantasy race.

JAndrewHill replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

I cant see Williams going for points. The only man who can take the jersey from him is his team mate  3

Think my judgement has been clouded by my stupid transfer yesterday  20

Fluky second...well done ter. I swapped williams for hoff. Big mistake.  3

Pages

Latest Comments