Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cyclist Magazine - Opinions..

So, took up the offer of 3 issues for a fiver..

Its sat on my office floor at moment, actually have som work to do ..  1

Has anyone else had it, got any opinions..?

It looks quite nice - kinda like a cross between a Cycling Plus and a poor man Rouleur ...

Will need to have a good flick through it later..

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

The Rumpo Kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes phax71, I should have said white lettering (pedant).
In my defence I would just like to say that I was in a rush to watch the ToB highlights, everyone else does it, my Quorn steak was poisoned, and Paul Kimmage was a crap rider anyway.

phax71 | 11 years ago
0 likes

White ink eh ...

Back of the Repro class for you Sir ...  1

The Rumpo Kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dodgy typefaces? Consider yourself lucky. I remember a magazine Dennis published that had some bits in white ink. On white paper! I kid you not.

James Warrener | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not seen it... where can you get it?

For the competitive price of £0 for the digital edition, Road Magazine takes some beating.

http://www.roadmagazine.net/

phax71 replied to James Warrener | 11 years ago
0 likes

This is the mag..

http://www.dennis.co.uk/press-room/dennis-publishing-launches-cyclist

There are offers available - 3 issues for a fiver, no doubt Google will take you where you need to go..

Didnae read it last night, just flicked through it, it looks pretty good, I quite like it ... some dodgy choice of typefaces in play though ...

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

it looks nice BUT will it end up like all the rest with articles on gear and bikes that us mere mortals will never be able to afford and get fit quick sections which are only good if you are unemployed due to the time it takes to complete everything.

Hope i'm wrong though  4

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yep, I'm gonna do that as well, looks prah good

Latest Comments