Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

2012 Worlds

Whilst its still a week away from the TT just wondering what peoples thoughts are about the races and can Cav defend his road race title  39

Its a big ask but you never know !

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

34 comments

TERatcliffe26 replied to livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:
ray silvester wrote:

Froome out of the ITT

Just seen it on twitter.......time for a re-think  39

Froome never even entered the equation for me!

I cant even afford to get Martin in my team, not without completely compromising my DS's

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just saw it here

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest/534807/froome-withdraws-from-...

There is a plan on hand I think to keep the rainbow jersey in British hands. For once British cycling is keeping its cards close to its chest, unlike the Olympic's mess.

Quote:

Tour of Britain winner Jonathan Tiernan-Locke is also part of Britain's nine-man road race team alongside 2011 champion Mark Cavendish, Wiggins, Froome, Dowsett, Ben Swift, Vuelta stage winner Steve Cummings, Tour of Britain stage winner Luke Rowe and British national champion Ian Stannard.
The gruelling 261-kilometre World Championship road race takes place on undulating course. Cavendish is not expected to be in contention to defend his rainbow jersey, but no clear plan has been suggested by British Cycling as to who the squad's team leader will be. At least, not out in the open...

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I may put JTL in based on price alone!

Stumps replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

I may put JTL in based on price alone!

Good call, he'll certainly have the confidence to go for it. Might be to soon after ToB though.

Pages

Latest Comments