SOLD DT Swiss R1850 wheels off Focus Izalco Pro 3

by fred22   September 9, 2012  

For sale a pair of as-new DT Swiss R1850 wheels that come as stock with Focus Izalco Pro 3. Legendary DT Swiss quality, I thought I would put mine up for sale here as I have two wheelsets.

Done 100 miles since brand new with me as owner, never crashed or ridden in the wet and so are in immaculate condition. I cant say enough good things about them, I would keep them as a second wheelset now I have some Zondas but I could really do with a cash injection and I dont really ride in bad weather/winter etc so not sure I can justify two lots of wheels.

See the bike radar review of the Izalco for a mention of these wheels "Rounding off the 3.0 package is a quality DT Swiss wheelset in the form of the R 1850s. You can buy lighter for the same money but you’d be pushed to find anything put together significantly better." (quite right too they are really well made wheels)

I've sold plenty of stuff on here, on bike radar and have feedback in the feedback forum. I also sell stuff sometimes on ebay as synsur, again check my feedback.

£SOLD posted. Wheels only, tyres and cassette NOT included. Currently on the bike whilst the Zondas have a freehub replacement so pictures as follows (taking good pictures of wheels is very difficult)