SOLD DT Swiss R1850 wheels off Focus Izalco Pro 3

by fred22   September 9, 2012  

For sale a pair of as-new DT Swiss R1850 wheels that come as stock with Focus Izalco Pro 3. Legendary DT Swiss quality, I thought I would put mine up for sale here as I have two wheelsets.

Done 100 miles since brand new with me as owner, never crashed or ridden in the wet and so are in immaculate condition. I cant say enough good things about them, I would keep them as a second wheelset now I have some Zondas but I could really do with a cash injection and I dont really ride in bad weather/winter etc so not sure I can justify two lots of wheels.

See the bike radar review of the Izalco for a mention of these wheels "Rounding off the 3.0 package is a quality DT Swiss wheelset in the form of the R 1850s. You can buy lighter for the same money but you’d be pushed to find anything put together significantly better." (quite right too they are really well made wheels) http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-focus-i...

I've sold plenty of stuff on here, on bike radar and have feedback in the feedback forum. I also sell stuff sometimes on ebay as synsur, again check my feedback.

£SOLD posted. Wheels only, tyres and cassette NOT included. Currently on the bike whilst the Zondas have a freehub replacement so pictures as follows (taking good pictures of wheels is very difficult)