Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

The Cycle Show TONIGHT - Im On It

If you can, check it out guys

Ill be talking about weight loss cycling

http://theamazing39stonecyclist.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/gaz-the-former-...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

paulfg42 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I like the show. It has definitely got better. It lacks action clips of events but I wonder if there is a rights issue involved.

Bhachgen | 11 years ago
0 likes

Last night was the first I have watched for a couple of weeks. It's definitely better now than the first few episodes. Not brilliant but generally watchable and some of the features are quite good.

Compare the feature on maintenance last night with the bit in one of the first couple of episodes on what gear you need when starting out cycling and I think it was pitched much better.

Likewise potentially great guests like Mercx and Obree were rather wasted in the rushed half hour format but last night's guests, while lower profile (no offence shrinkinbggaz) all got the chance to be interesting.

Cycling is a broad church and so different viewers will be interested in different parts of the show. I think I would rather have this show than nothing at all on cycling apart from coverage of the odd Grand Tour and the occasional appearance on BBC Scotland outdoorsy programmes.

AJWatson | 11 years ago
0 likes

I tend to fast forward most of the talking and just watch the informative parts. Your interview was really good.

FMOAB | 11 years ago
0 likes

I watched it tonight for the first time in a few weeks and IMHO it has got better since its launch.

Good interview gaz, great story told in a totally uncheezy fashion. You put me to shame, I started at 28 stone and have only managed to get below 18 stone... so far.

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

I recorded it as I had a late meeting so would be getting home later than normal. Look forward to seeing it tbh as I just think having a cycling programme on tv is better than not having one.

All the better if someone from here is on it.

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

What has happened with your diabetes? Is it still a problem?

TheHatter replied to SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes
SideBurn wrote:

What has happened with your diabetes? Is it still a problem?

he can't answer now - he's too busy watching telly going 'thats me that is!'  1

SideBurn replied to TheHatter | 11 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

he can't answer now - he's too busy watching telly going 'thats me that is!'  1

Good point!

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

I am quite enjoying it! Yes it's a load of b******s but a cycling magasine on telly?? If the wife catches me watching something about how to lose weight by cycling she will go bonkers!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I might set it to record. But I don't know ANYONE who is still watching this show as its BAD....BAD....BAD

Normal ITV crap

Latest Comments