Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Time stamps & transfers

I've been hit by the time of day problem. It's 10:30 but my transfer window is showing 23 hrs+ for tomorrows stage instead of 45 mins for today's stage. I can't make my transfers. Also, it only shows 2 transfers available. If I had missed the deadline, it should be showing 4 surely.

If possible, I would like to drop Kreder and Meersmann to bring in T.Machado and Gorka Verdugo. If it's not possible to do this for me. I would at least like the 4 transfers for tomorrow.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I can do a job lot on some fflux capacitators for you  3

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

checked with the server chaps and got them to resync with their time server. please post here if you have any more issues...

silas chime | 11 years ago
0 likes

It'll be mental next sunday.....stages in 3 different races  26

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

looking into this. never been a problem before so not sure why it's started happening.

simon F replied to | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

looking into this. never been a problem before so not sure why it's started happening.

Maybe your hosting company has a new proxy server with the wrong time zone. I notice your last post was timestamped in the future  1

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Managed to make transfers. Bounced loads of stuff (PC, router, everything) until I got a different proxy(?) with the correct time.

This message will probably be dated in the future now instead.

simon F replied to simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes
simon F wrote:

This message will probably be dated in the future now instead.

And indeed it was.

Latest Comments