Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta Stage 15

Righto i know its early but here goes for my team. Wish I had used yesterdays 4 transfers better as i wish i had made 2 of them differently!

Contador
Valverde
Ten Dam (in for Viviani)
J-Rod

Galdos - pleazse come last today, not the place before last! or go in the break
Talansky
Anacona
Majka (in for Nocentini)
Marczynski

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

41 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well I think Clarke will go in the break, maybe  39

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

You know there's a rest day coming up right? I was thinking of holding onto transfers but with the rest day I can't carry them into the sprint stages.

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

Clarke out for quintana, froome gone for valverde.

I now have contador and valverde, it does not sit right with me.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Aye, I don't like picking dopers but I consider the game to be separate, I'll never like or support dopers or doping teams but I've gotten over my issues with picking them. I want to do well in the game and unfortunately that means I need to pick the likes of Contador and Valverde.

obutterwick replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Aye, I don't like picking dopers but I consider the game to be separate, I'll never like or support dopers or doping teams but I've gotten over my issues with picking them. I want to do well in the game and unfortunately that means I need to pick the likes of Contador and Valverde.

As above.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So it is, I forgot there was another rest day. So I'll have 6 transfers then  3

I wasn't going to pick Contador, but The game is totally different from supporting them  3 I look at it as I'm just using him  19

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

6? Is that from carrying two into the rest day? I always thought the absolute max was 4 and that effectively the rest day reset them.

livestrongnick replied to obutterwick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Me too, means to an end!!!  19

Alan Tullett replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

6? Is that from carrying two into the rest day? I always thought the absolute max was 4 and that effectively the rest day reset them.

You can only ever carry 2 over but you can have 6 on a rest day. Whether you'll need them though in this race is debatable.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

As Alan says. You can roll 2 over anytime. So going into a rest day you can have 6. Meaning you can reshape your team by two thirds. Hand if you have all climbing DS and need some sprinters in while changing stars  3

chrisdstripes replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
chrisdstripes wrote:

I made some good transfers for a change - Seeldraeyers and Contador in for Moncoutie and De Gendt.

Also have De La Fuente in the break, and J-Rod and Valverde behind, so hoping for my best stage so far. Maybe I'll even get back in the top 500!

U could win it!

I hope CJR win so Galdos gets 5 points  1

Just checked - 10th in the end (7 points off).  1 For me to win the stage, Seeldraeyers would've had to be top 3. Did you notice the guy who won the stage a few days ago had 5 in the break! I bow to that kind of knowledge!

Pages

Latest Comments