Home

I have set one up if anyone is interested, will get the log in details up in due course

38 comments

Jon Burrage [998 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

the website address for the game is http://fantasy.premierleague.com

go through the motions of setting up a team and then click 'leagues'

enter the code below

1322377-248952

and it should, all being well, direct you to the leage www.road.cc

dave atkinson [6246 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm in - i had a team anyway, so now i'm in two leagues. mid table mediocrity twice over.

Oli Pendrey [101 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

Yeah I'm in too. I've got a good history of coming top....for the first four weeks, and then swiftly settling into a nice comfy relegation spot  1

James Warrener [1083 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm in... Forza TerrasBlog FC

Blackhound [441 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm in 'Dynamo Kev'

hammergonewest [105 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm in! Meant to call the team Hammers gone West, but it's Hammer gone West - tried to get as many ex West Ham players in as poss - but couldn't afford to fill the team with 'em with only £100m - had to swap Joe Cole out for Benayoun

0 likes

im guessing...defoe, rio, lampard, anton?! etc Surely you werent desperate enough to get anton

0 likes

Heh, no, not that desperate.

I was torn, cos I could easily have filled the team, but in the interests of doing okay I left a couple of 'em out - like David James, would have had him, but I reckon Portsmouth are going to ship goals this year. So the ex-hammers that made my selection were Rio, Lampard, Benayoun, and Bullard in midfield (no room for Joe, and with that lot I couldn't afford Defoe… if I was also going to accommodate Van Persie  1 or was it Torres… it was late. Plus current Hammers Collison, Tomkins and Cole.

Tony Farrelly [2869 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

ooh, I've missed the deadline for today, but I'm going to sign up my own ex-Hammers team and I'm going to find room for Joe… even if he is out until October. Wonder if I would be able to get in a squad along the lines of:
Green, James, Ilunga, Ferdinand, Ferdinand, Tomkins, Johnson
Cole, Lampard, Carrick Collison, Bullard,
Defoe, Cole, and someone else? And still have change from £100m?

0 likes

Anybody make the mistake of an Everton defender? Don't laugh but I picked two!

gandberg [175 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'm in, after about 10 trys at autocomplete settled on a team, heres hoping for a good showing. Likely this is going to be more fun that following Villa this season  2

0 likes

Who's winning?

0 likes

anyone else make the mistake of thinking it'd be liverpool's year?  1

0 likes

Marathon not a sprint  4 4 4 4

0 likes

I believe I have 2 liverpool players  2 being a spurs fan I should have had more faith

0 likes

The Villa contingent in my team let me down, but other than that it was a pretty good start for me  1

0 likes

I dont have enough faith. I subbed out modric and bassong before the pool game because I didnt want to jinx the real life team! Ridiculous.

0 likes

Good couple of days for my team...lampard, kuyt and defoe.

0 likes

i'm doing okay, Gerrard, Deco and Torres doing some point scoring and everyone else making up the numbers...

0 likes

It's all gone tits up for me this week. Completely missed the fact that the games were midweek, ended up with about 4 of my team playing, resulting in a grand total of 8 points for the week....i could be the early managerial casualty of the season  20

0 likes

I am currently in the lead! Defoe & Keane up front is helping.

But for how long? Its a marathon not a snickers.....

0 likes

I hope there isnt relegation...

0 likes

My Liverpool contingent are letting me down badly - I'd probably have been better off getting Reo Coker in there

Tony Farrelly [2869 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

I'd have been better off if I'd realised before the weekend that you can play 3 up front as I've got Defoe, Tevez and Cole, still there's always next week.

jezzzer [329 posts] 7 years ago
0 likes

i'm in in in and ready to start kicking some roady arse.

0 likes

How did I forget to sub out modric? Im also going to sacrifice hudd because despite looking like the hulk he goes down easier than a ....

0 likes

Shocking, why wasnt I brave enough to go for keane and torres up front!?!?

Blackhound [441 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

I was brave enough to pick Keane, 4 yesterday, but with Defoe who is doing ok as well. Up to second now....

the-yorkshire-p... [173 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Is it too late to join the league? I've had my team in the office one from day one, but no idea where I'd drop into this one.

I'm winning the Tritalk league though! They don't know how to corner or play fantasy football...

Jon Burrage [998 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

go for it. With my recent luck and performance it is only a metter of time before you pass me!

Pages