I've decided to sell my Tune Schwarzbrenner full carbon clincher wheelset, in Campag flavour. Built onto red Mig70/Mag190 hubs with black DT Swiss Aerolite spokes (20 front/24 rear).

I've had these wheels for a couple of years now, ONLY used during late spring/summer months. NEVER took out in the rain (although been caught in a couple of showers). Bought from Posh Bikes (receipt included) after a lllooonnnggg wait for them (getting on for 4 months!)

The Schwarzbrenner rim is made for Tune by XENTIS. It has the best braking surface of all carbon wheelsets (check out the reviews). It is the only carbon wheelset that you don't need to use carbon-specific pads on  13 although I haven't tried it! I've only ever used Swissstop yellow pads on these rims.

No specific pics just yet, trying to sort some out this afternoon but in the meantime here's a pic of them on my bike. Based just north of Newcastle (20mins) if you want to view them.

Anyway, more pics to follow this afternoon. I'm not around that often thanks to having a job with a heavy on call commitment. Feel free to text/call me on 07540 568296 if you want to know more, arrange to view them.

Price? Looking for £1150.

I will consider a trade in part-ex payment, I'm looking for 2011/2 Super Record parts. The parts I need are 175mm compact Ti-Carb chainset, front and rear mechs, shifters and cassette. May consider other part-ex's, depends on what you have?