Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Rest Day Transfers?

1) If I take one spare transfer into the rest day will I come out the other side with 5 transfers or lose it and just have the usual 4?

2) If I do take five transfers into stage 10 (Vuelta) and only use 2 will I still have 5 again for the TT (stage 11) or lose the saved transfers and only have 2?

Anyone able to confirm the situation please?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, if you make changes today, you can roll 2 over and have 4 for the ITT

memories of meseeuw replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

And so just to clarify... if you then only use 2 for the ITT you'll have 4 coming out of the other side, right?

TERatcliffe26 replied to memories of meseeuw | 11 years ago
0 likes
memories of meseeuw wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

And so just to clarify... if you then only use 2 for the ITT you'll have 4 coming out of the other side, right?

Yes, if you continued to use just 2 per stage, you would have the option to use 4 until you use more than 2 (if that makes sense?)

My plan is to use 3 for the ITT, so i have 3 for stage after that

memories of meseeuw replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:
memories of meseeuw wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

Yes, if you continued to use just 2 per stage, you would have the option to use 4 until you use more than 2 (if that makes sense?)

My plan is to use 3 for the ITT, so i have 3 for stage after that

Ok thanks. That's as I understood it then, so that' a relief. I used 2 today in ITT anitcipation so that I only need to use 2 more for ITT and then still have 4 out the other side.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

So, if I make no rest day transfers only 2 of the 4 will roll forward giving a maximum possible transfers for the ITT of 4. So, I can use up to two rest day transfers and still have 4 for the ITT.

That makes sense I guess.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

The MOST you can roll over is 2.

So the most you can have any normal day is 4, on rest days, If you make no changes, You will still only roll 2 over. So today and tomorrow you could have up to 6 transfers the rolled over 2 + 4 for the rest day.

If you choose to make any number of changes. You will only have 4 on Tuesday for Wednesday's ITT

enrique replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

The MOST you can roll over is 2.

Next year I hope we get to roll over up to 4. Or maybe all we want!  1

Sometimes, like for the rest day, you're forced to use 2 so they won't go to waste. It'd be cool to be able to bank them and use them at will instead of losing them because you don't use them...

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

So, Gkam/Dave, if I don't use any of my four rest day transfers do I

a) carry over all four to use, plus two from Tuesday thus having 6 for the ITT

b) carry over four but cap out at four so I can only use a max of four for Tuesdays ITT

Just want the official line before I start overhauling my team.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

The most you can roll over is 2, So on a rest day you can have 6 and then any other time its 4

memories of meseeuw replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ok, thanks.

Lost faith in t... replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

ignore

Latest Comments