Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage Headings - Vuelta Espana

I always go to the 'Stages' page (http://fantasy.road.cc/stages)to check out the rider scores for every stage. I noticed that the Vuelta stages don't have the Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 headings like the other stage races do, they just list the beginning and ending cities or locations, which makes it a little harder to find the stage you're looking for.

All the other stage races seem to have the Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, headings, including the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, which is running right now. etc... Would it be a lot of trouble to add these headings to the Vuelta Stages to make them easier to go to? Thanks!  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

enrique | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well, it looks like I won't be seeing Stage Headings for the Vuelta...  2

On the other hand, you know what I'd like to see on the Stage Rider Scores page?

Lte me use Philippe Gilbert today. It'd be cool to see a figure that read something like 24/2567, meaning Gilbert was in 24 of the 2,567 teams contesting the Vuelta. Sound plausible?

I know there's a percentage of teams that chose the rider out there somewhere, but I think it'd be cooler to have actual figures? Any time for that?... Thanks!  1

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

College education.....pfffft I wish.

Without going into detail, I'm 28 and I left school 16 years ago.....I have NO education, just lots of life experience  19

enrique | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well, that's easy to say with your college education and all!  3

It's easy enough now, but what about when we get to Stage 14 or 15, huh?  3

Then! It gets really (!) hard...  3

I just like pretty pages with pretty colors and things numbered on them...

And why not have consistency? The Tour and the Giro and every other stage race have their Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 headings... why not the Vuelta? Not a big deal, but, why not be consistent?  39

And why not make it easy for those of us who can't count that high?  3

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I know i'm gonna sound like an arse. So sorry in advance  3

Can you not just count from stage one  3

Latest Comments