Home

For sale my Wilier Cento 1 (Uno) carbon monocoque frame and fork XL Model 101 2009 model (Currently on Ebay no bids yet)

Out of the box the XL is 78cm from the center of the BB to the top of the seat mast (where the saddle rails fit to the seat clamp) I have had the seat mast cut down to fit me, so this one measures 76cm. I am 6ft 1inch and this is perfect for me, there is still scope to lower this. The Richey seat mast clamp on top of the mast tube is at its lowest position and can be raised a couple of cms. To give you more of an idea of size up against my standard steel frame bike it's a 57cm size frame.

Previous to this frame I had a Wilier Izoard frame which was a Large and that was too small for me.....so I upgraded to the Cento 1 in XL.

From the center of the BB to the center of the top tube is 50cm, the length from the seat mast to the top of the head tube is 57cm

Includes a Ritchey Carbon Pro Ahead Set, a couple of carbon spacers and a Ritchey WCS Seatmast and saddle fixings. There is 5cm of usable steerer tube. I have left the guide tube in for the internal cable routing. And the original owner manual and DVD, with the warranty documents, and the membership card for the Cento Uno owners club is also included.

This frame is packed full of innovative features and design. There have been so many superlatives written about this frame, and I can tell you they are all true, it just does everything..... not just well, but fantastically, from climbing, cornering, excellerating, and down hill. It is so comfortable and you just have to hook this baby up with some decent wheels and ride it fast. You will have a permanent grin on your face during and after every ride, and just watch those heads turn as you ride past.

The pictures don't really do this frame justice, check out the Wilier website for more details. There are a couple of small marks on the frame here and there, mainly around the BB area, where my chain popped off a couple of times, and where cables have rubbed etc...but not that noticable...I have tried to show them in the pics.

Feel free to ask me any questions