Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

why do you need to pay for premium

14 it is so silly

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

feeling the love tonight y'all

meehaja | 11 years ago
0 likes

because I use this website daily and sometimes its a bit slow. By paying a small amount for a service I use, it gives the good folk at road.cc more money to buy better servers, produce more high quality content, feed their kids and generally go on providing a service that I use (without overwhelming me with flashy adverts for irrelevant crap or selling my email to anyone willing to pay).

I might sound like a suck up, but given the amount premium membership costs, versus the amount of content I read on this website, it works out cheaper than buying cycling plus/ cycling weekly etc.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So someone registers and then straight away posts this?

You do not NEED to pay for premium, Its an option for those who wish to play extra races and also win the top prizes.

Those of us who paid for premium

1, have the chance to win the bikes

2, Get 8 extra races
Tour of California
Tour de Suisse
Tour de Pologne
Eneco Tour
USA Pro Cycling Challenge
GP Quebec & Montreal
Tour of Britain
Tour of Beijing

3, the users who did go premium KNOW that the money is being invested into the game and website to make things better for EVERYONE

charliemac74 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Because it's 'Premium'?

Lost faith in t... | 11 years ago
0 likes

i think premium members should get there own sub forum so we dont have to read posts like this......

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Like you  22

Latest Comments