FS Easton Kinesis Crosslight Pro 2 Winter/Commute/Cyclocross bike

by tommygarland   August 19, 2012  

Easton Kinesis Crosslight Pro 2 Winter/Commute/Cyclocross bike for sale due to lack of use. Didnt ride it last winter due to lacking motivation to go out in the rain and cold so have decided to sell it and just use my summer bike when I do end up going out in the winter.

£250 ONO

Seat tube 54cm Top Tube 54cm
Carbon Fork
Full 105 Groupset - Model is a few years old, cassette and chain replaced with 4 months use. Scratches on shifter, missing shifter cap, derailleur scratches.
V-Brakes to allow mud clearance, Rear also has the option for disc brakes if you wanted, would have to change the front fork on the front though
Shimano WH550 Rear wheel with Continental Duraskin + K - Good nick with good life left in tyres
Fulcrum Racing 7 Front Wheel with Continental Duraskin + K - Good nick with good life left in tyres
New Handlebar tape on Cinnelli Vai Handlebars
Will include Bottle Cages with Elite Attachment things as there are no holes
Bontrager Saddle - not sure of exact model but was off a trek slr aluminium bike.

This Bike would be good as a winter/commute or cyclocross bike. I have used it over 1 and half winters but had the bike for almost 3 years, bought it second hand off someone and built it up with upgrades. It has been used over the winter though so there are some scratches on the left chain stay along with chain slap marks on the right chain stay. Other general marks are there too. Some strange black dots are on the bike as well which have been there since I got it, presumably tarmac of some sort? Tried to get them off a lot to no avail! The shiftin on the bike is okay, could probably do with some new shifters soon though as the ones on it are quite old.

Pictures at these links:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBwfz8d
Looking for £250 ono, could post although would prefer collection from either Basingstoke area, South West London (Twickenham/Richmond), North London (Highbury/Holloway Road), or Edinburgh during the next 3 weeks. Any questions please feel free to ask. Will post on Ebay over the next few days if there is no interest.

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Have PMd you

posted by sonicsol [7 posts]
20th August 2012 - 12:36

4 Likes

Hi, Just wondering if the cross bike is still for sale, I am very interested and work in the Twickenham area, would you be so kind as to let me know.... Many thanks Stuart

parkwoodwarrior's picture

posted by parkwoodwarrior [2 posts]
3rd September 2012 - 7:05

1 Like