Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta scores are all wrong

Also. Look at the official site. Click on TIME TRIAL and then finish line. You'll see, Rabo were listed 2nd

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Even the commentators say Rabo came second. I think the GC is messed up and not the finish line results

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

The Vuelta organisers messed up. They were very lucky Movistar managed to get the fastest time right at the end, otherwise they would've had a bit of explaining to do to some unhappy Dutch riders...

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have emailed them to find out why it does not correspond to the results on their own site  19

Oli Pendrey | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi Gkam, I see your points here, but:

1) There's no score for last man home on this stage.
2) Looking at the stage standings on the official Vuelta site it lists Omega Pharma - Quickstep as the second team home on the 'Team' and 'Individual' standings. I know that the Time Trial finish line standings say otherwise but we're sticking with the main standings. If they change it then so will we.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Have a look for yourself

http://www.lavuelta.com/12/en/resultados/crono.html?e=1

Click on finish line.

Also, did you watch it live. When Rabo came in OPQS were moved from the leaders seats and Rabo sat there till Movistar came home faster  39

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

However that cant be the case, as all the OPQ riders are above the rabo riders on the GC

Latest Comments