Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Olympic TT startlist

Just wondering if the game's list will be updated before Tuesday night with those who are not in the TT taken out?  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bib numbers/riders now up on cycling news (im guessing that is also the order in which they will start too)

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ah right, I just looked at what the Dutch listed when they picked the team  26

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Where did you get that info, looking back to the Dutch team, Terpstra was never in the TT right from the start  3

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Where did you get that info, looking back to the Dutch team, Terpstra was never in the TT right from the start  3

I read it in article on cycling news, after terpstra had crashed in a race (maybe TdP or even as far back TdS) he said he wouldn't take the place in the TT and would just do the road race, and said boom would ride the TT.

So maybe never listed as at that point teams hadn't officially been announced, however it had been said that he wouldn't do it due to recovery from the crash, and so boom would do it

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Terpstra dropped out and was replaced by boom, they are only allowed 2

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not a clue, but the start list above is wrong as there are a few riders in there that have NOT been picked by their country  3

I'll go check the Dutch now though

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

Why are the Netherlands allowed 3 competitors?(Boom,Westra,Terpstra)

ManyFacedTMan | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

not yet, will be done later today

Latest Comments