2012 CUBE Peloton Race 53cm - 23 dry miles!

by Barneyballbags   July 24, 2012  

Hi guys,

I got this bike on the NHS cycle to work scheme, and I only picked it up last weekend (Friday 20th July to be exact!) from Climb On Bikes, Hereford.

This is my first road bike (after mountain biking for the best part of 18 years), and to be honest I really don't get on with road cycling, so I'm selling it in order to pay back my cycle to work loan, and then get myself another mountain bike!

It's a 2012 Peloton Race, 53cm. As you would expect from a bike which has covered so little distance, it really is 'as new'. There isn't a single mark on it, and hopefully the photos will show just how much of a beauty it is.

I'm 5'10", and the bike is set up for me in the photos. Here's a brief spec (although I'm sure you'll know all about the bike and the excellent reviews anyway):

105 Shifters (2 x 10)
105 Compact Chainset (34/50t - 170mm)
105 Front Mech
Ultegra Rear Mech
105 10sp Cassette
Easton EA30 Wheelset - Blue Hubs
Schwalbe Ultremo Tyres
Selle Italia Saddle
Easton Seatpost
Easton EA30 Aero Handlebars
Carbon Forks (tapered steerer)

Note - Pedals NOT included.

The bike is still selling for £999 in shops.

I'm asking £850 posted (UK only) or £830 collected from Penarth (CF64 postcode). No offers. It may take me a couple of days to find a suitable box to post it in, so please bear that in mind.

Payment via PayPal is welcomed.

So, basically I'm knocking about £150 off the retail price, simply because it's a few days old and has been ridden up the road a couple of times!

M email address is barneyballbags@live.co.uk if you would like to email me about it.

Here are a few pictures. Please get in touch with me if you want any more and I'll be happy to take some.