Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Qachia C8 Carbon frame

Hi
I've seen this frame on ebay but can't find much in the way of reviews for them. So I wondered if anyone had any experience of them. Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180925432955?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

http://www.qachia.com/Qachia+C8.0+PUlETndBRE14b0RkalZIWnZKSGM

Quote:

Year founded 2009
UK Registered company: United Kingdom and Wales

Qachia was founded by a team of enthusiastic engineers who adore cycling. With their various experience and wide knowledge in the engineering field, they tend to apply their best actual engineering and scientific principle when develop Qachia’s superb advanced frame. In terms of engineering focus, their ultimate goal is to achieve the carbon fibre bikes with the maximum stiffness at the minimum weight.

Qachia’s core philosophy is to provide the riders truly high performing products at the affordable price. Qachia strives to improve the design, quality and performance of the products. Various product tests and analysis has been carried out to produce aerodynamics bicycles and yet in compliance with the stringent standards. With the collaboration and intimate relationship with the professional cyclists, every of Qachia’s product range is developed to deliver its best possible performance in their intended purpose.

Qachia aims to produce distinct design, light and stiff carbon fibre bikes and components. Carbon fibre bikes are increasingly popular among top cyclists because of it is light-weight, corrosion-resistant and tough structure. At Qachia, we aim to offer an affordable price so that you can cycle in style with our carbon fibre bikes!

I know nothing about them though, thats just taken from their site. I know more about the RTS they also sell  3

Latest Comments