Bradley Wiggins Interview

by thefootdown   July 12, 2012  

Hi Guys and GIrls,
Bradley Wiggins talks about his new collaboration with Fred Perry, his music taste, cycle safety, his socks, his hair and growing up in London in an interview I did with him recently, have a read: http://www.thefootdown.co.uk/2012/07/12/bradley-wiggins-fred-perry-inter...

Ty

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

I just scanned the questions to see if there was any answer's i'd be interested in knowing......nothing until you got onto music. Guitars Big Grin Big Grin

The G in my UN stands for Guitarist. The mofo has a Gibson 345, SNAP, but no self respecting guitarist has a good bass, only a battered old thing Devil Devil

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [9037 posts]
12th July 2012 - 20:29

0 Likes

Glad there was something you liked, I tried to avoid the usual boring questions!

posted by thefootdown [1 posts]
12th July 2012 - 20:35

0 Likes

“I can tell this is your first interview” he said, my heart should have sunk but it didn’t, instead I fought back “I can tell it’s your millionth” - class!

Nice interview - when I read the usual questions (in most interviews) I find myself cringing at what the interviewee must be thinking, but I didn't get that with this - good effort, especially for a first go!

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3464 posts]
13th July 2012 - 9:59

0 Likes