Missed Tour of Poland start - will it affect my purist status if i create a team now?

by guttertrash   July 11, 2012  

As above.

Want to create a team, but dont want the system to see it as a change and remove my purist status.

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Bit weird... checked my current standings, and I have 7 points on TDP, even though I have no riders in my team at all?

posted by guttertrash [55 posts]
11th July 2012 - 14:41

0 Likes

guttertrash wrote:
Bit weird... checked my current standings, and I have 7 points on TDP, even though I have no riders in my team at all?

yeah, tony in the office had that too. i think it's pulled in riders from an earlier tour, i'm checking.

you only got 4 points less than me and i had a full team Thinking

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7470 posts]
11th July 2012 - 16:55

1 Like

will it affect your purist status? yes, i think so as you'll not be making transfers in an unlimited window

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7470 posts]
11th July 2012 - 16:56

1 Like

Not that I used them, but I noticed I was offered SIX transfers on the rest day for my Purist team in the TdF. Were you aware of that Dave?

posted by londonplayer [671 posts]
11th July 2012 - 17:48

0 Likes

londonplayer wrote:
Not that I used them, but I noticed I was offered SIX transfers on the rest day for my Purist team in the TdF. Were you aware of that Dave?

Thats because you can turn a purist team into a non-purist team at any point therefore you would have been entitled to your 4 rest day transfers, then the 2 saved up from the previous day making 6

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3993 posts]
11th July 2012 - 17:54

0 Likes