Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Missed Tour of Poland start - will it affect my purist status if i create a team now?

As above.

Want to create a team, but dont want the system to see it as a change and remove my purist status.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not that I used them, but I noticed I was offered SIX transfers on the rest day for my Purist team in the TdF. Were you aware of that Dave?

TERatcliffe26 replied to londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes
londonplayer wrote:

Not that I used them, but I noticed I was offered SIX transfers on the rest day for my Purist team in the TdF. Were you aware of that Dave?

Thats because you can turn a purist team into a non-purist team at any point therefore you would have been entitled to your 4 rest day transfers, then the 2 saved up from the previous day making 6

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

will it affect your purist status? yes, i think so as you'll not be making transfers in an unlimited window

guttertrash | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bit weird... checked my current standings, and I have 7 points on TDP, even though I have no riders in my team at all?

dave atkinson replied to guttertrash | 11 years ago
0 likes
guttertrash wrote:

Bit weird... checked my current standings, and I have 7 points on TDP, even though I have no riders in my team at all?

yeah, tony in the office had that too. i think it's pulled in riders from an earlier tour, i'm checking.

you only got 4 points less than me and i had a full team  39

Latest Comments