Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDF Stage 8 Belfort-Porrentruy

Plenty of KOM points to be earned today and with 5 climbs before the intermediate sprint it's likely to count the sprinters out of that too.

Looks like a Moncoutie/Hoogerland type stage but you'd then have to dump them for the TT and the risk/reward is too great.

I thought long and hard about a descender but went for the new Maillot Jaune Wiggins instead along with young tyro Taaramae in place of sprinters Greipel and Sagan

Wiggins
Taaramae
Rogers
VanGarderen
Westra
Pinot
Morkov
Cantwell
Boeckmans

Hoping not to haunted by the following names in about 5 hrs time-Hoogerland,Roux,Moncoutie,Voeckler

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

according to the rolling headlines at the top of the bbc sport page Thibault Pineau won today, never heard of him  39

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

French youngster Thibault Pineau takes a superb win on stage eight as Bradley Wiggins retains yellow  19  19  19  19

He's now suddenly Cédric's brother?  13

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ha! Been away for the weekend and return to find my team in tatters! What happened to Sammy? Never mind - should have a half-decent TT team tomorrow. Was 37th after Friday but looks like I'll have to go back to my original aim of top 100...

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Sammy broke both hands and a collarbone!!!  31

silas chime | 11 years ago
0 likes

Go Pinot  4

Pages

Latest Comments