Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDF Stage 8 Belfort-Porrentruy

Plenty of KOM points to be earned today and with 5 climbs before the intermediate sprint it's likely to count the sprinters out of that too.

Looks like a Moncoutie/Hoogerland type stage but you'd then have to dump them for the TT and the risk/reward is too great.

I thought long and hard about a descender but went for the new Maillot Jaune Wiggins instead along with young tyro Taaramae in place of sprinters Greipel and Sagan

Wiggins
Taaramae
Rogers
VanGarderen
Westra
Pinot
Morkov
Cantwell
Boeckmans

Hoping not to haunted by the following names in about 5 hrs time-Hoogerland,Roux,Moncoutie,Voeckler

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Wiggins
Dan Martin
Chris Sorensen
Sammy Sanchez

Levarlet
Ladagnous
Jeandesboz
Izagirre
Boeckmans

Thought I had a great shout of two or three riders in the break today but obviously not  14

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bradley Wiggins (SKY)
Fabian Cancellara (RSN)
Luis Leon Sanchez (RAB)
Peter Sagan (LIQ)
Andriy Grivko (AST)
Giovanni Bernaudeau (EUC)
Mikel Astarloza (EUS)
Gorka Izagirre (EUS)
Kris Boeckmans (VCD)

At least LL Sanchez is giving it a go for me again. Glad Izagirre has not shown anything, He was my constant last year along with LL, but every man and his second account has him this year  14

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

Froome will probably lose the KOM jersey today.

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Got Froome, Wiggins, Taarame and Zubeldia as my stars and hopefully Iglinsky and Pineau can come good.

In the end as long as Froome, Taarame and Wiggins keep the jerseys i will be happy.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

well i will post my team here again

Wiggins
Chavanel
Rogers
Moncoutie

Casar
Lancaster
Zabriske
Edet
Izagirre

So Casar and Moncoutie in the break for me would be nice  1

then should be looking ok for tomorrow

Wiggins, Chavanel, Rogers, Zabriske, can all TT for me (poss Lancaster).

The question then is Taarame and Larsson or Monfort and Grivko for tomorrow....interesting choices

Pages

Latest Comments