Schwinn Moab model-year 2000
Good-looking, retro-styled mountain bike in very good condition, has seen plenty of use mostly on road, just majorly overhauled and mechanically all good, nice-handling bike originally sold with a sticker price of $875.
£250 is the price now!
• Schwinn Moab, aluminium, 14-in frame (Small). "Super Butted, Shaped and Swaged N'Litened Gold Label tubeset w/ Epicenter Seat-stays".
• Finish: retro black/cream/red flash
• Rockshox Judy C fork
• Shimano LX 170-mm triple crankset, LX Mega9 front and rear mechs, shifters. LH shifter is new, all gears working well with plenty of life left in cassette and chain.
• Rear wheel new Mavic A719 on LX hub, front Weinmann Zac 19 on unbranded hub. Wheels built/serviced by Whisker Cycles and are 100% true.
• Tires are Michelin Wildgripper F/R-specific, bike can be supplied with street tires if preferred.
• Wellgo V8-copy pedals, black (not shown in pictures)
• Avid V-brakes and levers
• Schwinn straight alloy bars, black, on 3T stem, Tioga ski bar-ends
More pix here: http://imageshack.us/g/84/dsc03277nk.jpg/
Collection Kilburn (NW London). Payment by PayPal or cash (of course).