Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Carrying-over of unused transfers

I've read the rules but still need to ask...

If I use only 1 transfer out of 2 available on day 1 and therefore have 3 for the next (2nd) day, and use only 2 on that day, do I still get 3 transfers the following (i.e. 3rd) day?

(If the rules deem the 2 transfers used on day 2 to be the 2 given on that day, then the 3rd transfer - carried over from day 1 - might not get carried over for a second time).

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

the fluoxetine kid | 11 years ago
0 likes

For some reason i had 4 transfers available yesterday so used 3 but tonight I find I have only I transfer available for tomorrow. I would have expected at least 2 maybe 3. Confused--

dave atkinson replied to the fluoxetine kid | 11 years ago
0 likes
the fluoxetine kid wrote:

For some reason i had 4 transfers available yesterday so used 3 but tonight I find I have only I transfer available for tomorrow. I would have expected at least 2 maybe 3. Confused--

looks like you missed the deadline and made transfers for tomorrow's stage, not today's  39

STEVESPRO 79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Your carried over transfers are used first...and so yes,in this case you would still get 3 the next day....

Latest Comments