Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 4 - Abbeville-Rouen

A flat stage along the coast, the peloton may be broken up by the winds but the run in to the finish is pretty long and away from the coast and it's all likely to come back together again. Pretty much a cast iron sprint finish.

Will Cav win again? Can Sagan make it 3? Can Griepel/Goss ever move out of Cavendish's shadow? Is Kittel feeling better? Is Morkov totally cooked or will be away again?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

32 comments

TERatcliffe26 replied to Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

ok so no luck for me!!!!! Cav down and out FFS

Whenever I put Cav in he crashes. I was going to put in Greipel originally. Hut and van Hummel also caught up in it. These sprint stages are high in luck. They killed me in the Giro. At least they all got some intermediate points. I hope I'm luckier tomorrow.

you should have told me  3

to be honest i chose between Cav and Arishiro or greipel and morkov....

debated whether morkov would go in the break and stuck with my original plan knowing arishiro can sprint, so thinking he may figure at the end. overall i think they scored similar between them. and was all going fine till the intermediate sprint. Then Cav and Haedo and Lancaster all up caught in the crash

For tomorrow ive bought in izagirre for simon ready for the mountains at the weekend and veelers for haedo.

chrisro | 11 years ago
0 likes

Pages

Latest Comments