For Sale: Litespeed TT, Condor SS, LOOK 585

by chrisrunswimbike   July 3, 2012  

Usual story here, used to ride a lot, but a working partner and childcare means that I just don't get out and ride and therefore cannot justify my current line-up in the spare room.

Sooo.....my plan is to sell the following three to raise funds for a do all trusty steel road frame. I will therefore consider any reasonable offer(s)for:

Litespeed Saber TT Frame, with forks and aero seat pin - bought and used for Ironman Switzerland in 2007, and apart from one race since has been in storage ever since. Hence clean, tidy and I would say less than 500 miles. All running gear already sold.

Condor Tempo Single Speed - Bought I think around 2008. This was my regular commuter between Bristol and Bath, so it has done a lot of miles. Frame and running gear OK. Wheels have been replaced several times. I would be sad to see this one go, but I hope to replace the frame with another from Condor, as it is a beauty to ride.

LOOK 585 - bought around 2009/2010 just prior to increasing family commitments. Needless to say, apart from a few days out and two holidays in the Dolomites, this has not been riden much at all. I need the running gear from this for my new project so this is for sale frame and forks only (and possibly seat pin).

Sizes - I am 6ft tall and am happy to ride all three. The Condor fits perfectly as I had it fitted at the shop, the LOOK and Litespeed I feel are a little short for me, but I think that is due to the fact I run a lot and so prefer to ride with greater leg extension than some.

If you are interseted, get in touch and I can send through photos and more details.

Cheers

Chris

8 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

NB. This guys a Triathlete, don't trust him Devil

How much for the Look?

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1730 posts]
3rd July 2012 - 21:42

1 Like

Hello

Very interested in the Look 585 if it is the right size and price and still available. Do you know the Look size (S, M, L etc) or the real top tube length?

posted by The Gordini [27 posts]
4th July 2012 - 12:43

2 Likes

Ex-triathlete; I dont claim to be fit enough for that game anymore.

Frame size is large. £350 for frame, forks, headset and ergo-post. I can post photos over the weekend, as I would prefer to strip all components off first.

posted by chrisrunswimbike [2 posts]
4th July 2012 - 21:45

2 Likes

PM sent re Look 585

4th July 2012 - 23:47

2 Likes

Hello again

Checked with my friend, taller than me, who has a 585 and his is a Med. It's too large for me at 5'9 1/2" therefore but what a buy for someone a couple inches taller.

5th July 2012 - 8:59

1 Like

Hi, I'm interested in the Look. It appears that there's a "Origin" version (regular geometry) and a "Optimum" version that has a shorter top tube, longer head tube. Which one is your's? I'd be interested if it's the Origin. Also, where are you based?

posted by SlowAndy [4 posts]
6th July 2012 - 9:03

2 Likes

PM sent RE: Look.

posted by Lolo [15 posts]
8th July 2012 - 16:51

1 Like

Hi Chris,

May be interested in more details on Saber f/s, particularly which fork is it with? Thinking

Iration Wheelers's picture

posted by Iration Wheelers [5 posts]
10th July 2012 - 11:41

2 Likes