Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Focus -not providing bikes in this years TdF?

As the proud new owner of an Izalco Pro I was waiting to see Katusha ride on focus bikes but to my disappointment they seem to be on Canyon. So is no team using Focus this year on the tour?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have to say, the new aero BMC is pretty taste, along with the impec.

They pretty much never ride it though  2

Adey | 11 years ago
0 likes

Keeping a beady eye out for the Vacansoleil team riding the beautiful Bianchis!! IMO  16

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

For me I was an HTC fan. The shirt looked right as I ride a Spesh, have a lezyne pump, shimano groupset, HTC phone, etc.

Now with 2 speccy's in my stable it should be out of astana, OPQ or saxo bank.

I am torn though as I like sky as a team. That is why I'd hoped they would change bike supplier.

Out of the Specialized equipped teams I have been impressed with astana this season. Just hope its all legal improvement  3

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

What team is your make SD?

Go Garmin fo' me.

And AAdrinks.

The stupidest team name in the whole of cycling  22 .

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

I am pleased to see someone else who likes following teams of the same make that they ride! I thought that was just me lol.

Enjoy your new Focus, they seem like nice bikes.

fred22 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for your replies.

russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

they are supplying Acqua & Sapone this yeaR, they raced most big events this year but got snubbed for the tdf . the canyon deal was pulled about a day before the start of the 2012 season

Pedals | 11 years ago
0 likes

Appears not this year, but AG2R have apparently signed to ride them in 2013

Latest Comments